Recommended by an ever-increasing number of specialist physicians, nasal wash is a practice that involves pouring a hydro-saline solution into the nose, allowing the liquid to flow into one nostril and then letting it pour out from the other.
Many studies have shown that nasal irrigation, if performed on a daily basis, makes it easier to cleanse the mucosa, since it helps to eliminate excess mucus, pollen, crusts and substances accumulated throughout the day, which can compromise normal respiratory health.
In addition, thanks to their ability to expel impurities and keep the mucosa cleansed and moisturised, nasal washes are a complementary treatment to relieve the symptoms of diseases of the upper respiratory tract, accelerating healing and facilitating the recovery of the normal functions of the mucosa.
Otosan research has combined this ancient technique with the most modern practical needs, creating Otosan Nasal Wash, a nasal wash system that is easy and quick to use.
This kit comes with 30 pre-measured sachets and an irrigation bottle, specifically designed to ensure adequate flow pressure, Otosan Nasal Wash is ideal for the daily hygiene of the mucous membranes of the nose and as an adjuvant for the treatment of allergies, colds and sinusitis.
It is useful for:
- Nasal congestion
- Cold or allergic rhinitis
- Acute and chronic sinusitis
- Hypertrophic rhinitis during pregnancy
- Snoring at night
- Surgery (before and after)
- Daily cleansing of the nasal cavities
Otosan Nasal Wash Kit contains:
An easy-to-use bottle for daily nasal irrigation.
A pack containing 30 sachets of saline solution enriched with sodium bicarbonate and hyaluronic acid with emollient and moisturising properties.
Otosan Nasal Wash does not contain preservatives or pharmacological substances.
CE medical device – Carefully read the instructions for use.
CE medical device – Carefully read the enclosed instructions for use.
- Fill the bottle up to the line indicating the 240 ml level as per the instructions.
- Dissolve one or two sachets: isotonic or hypertonic solution (One sachet to obtain an isotonic solution with a well-balanced tone for the nose; two sachets for a hypertonic solution)*.
- Shake the bottle until the solution is completely dissolved in water.
- Tip your head forward slightly, bending towards the sink, and hold the bottle upright.
- Insert the end of the bottle into one nostril while breathing with your mouth open.
- Gently press on the base of the bottle. Allow the solution to pour into the nose, coming out of the opposite nostril. While cleansing, breathe with your mouth open. After irrigation, wait a while with your head bent forward.
- Repeat the same operation in the other nostril.
- Blow your nose gently.
After each use, fill the bottle with water and a few drops of liquid soap, then shake vigorously for effective cleansing.
When finished, rinse and dry thoroughly.
We recommend replacing the bottle once every 3 months.
Children aged six or older may use Otosan Nasal Wash with the aid and under the supervision of an adult.
* When should two sachets be used? In cases of severe nasal congestion, chronic sinusitis and after having surgery.
Customers who bought this also bought
More Vitamins & Supplements Products
- Nutri Advanced Gastriflux
- Solaray Marshmallow
- Solaray Biocitrate Potassium
- Soloray Burdock Root
- Solaray Yeast Cleanse
- Australian Bush Flower Essence Cognis
- Bio Care Baby & Children's Vitamin D
- Pharma Nord Bio Active Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Fabu Skin Glow - Double Pack
- Dextro Energy Zero Calories - Orange
- Salus Haus Floradix Calcium
- Plantforce Stainless Steel Shaker
- Puressentiel Cryo Pure Roll On for Joints & Muscles
- Salus Haus Hawthorn Juice
- Macánta L Lysine 500mg
- Solaray Vitex Agnus Castus 400mg
- Sweet Cures Organic Wild Oregano Oil
- True Natural Goodness Organic Rice Protein
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Inner Ear Support
- Macánta Biotin 5000ug
- Natures Plus Collagen Peptides Powder
- Natures Plus Collagen Peptides