The Best Free From Spicy Carrot Cake Mix – Add your own wet ingredients to your The Best Free From Spicy Carrot Cake Mix and make 12-16 cup cakes or a big 9 inch 2 layer cake. KETO, sugar free, gluten free, grain free, yeast free. No preservatives. No food colouring.
Psyllium Husk, Bicarbonate Soda, Himalayan Salt, Almond Flour, Erythritol, Flax Mill, Stevia, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves, All Spice, Baking Powder
Preheat the oven to 170C
Line your cupcake tray with cupcake cases or line a 10 inch cake tin
– Mix your Spicy Mix so no lumps of ingredients, all combined properly add 200 – 250g grated carrots, 1/2 cup chopped nuts and mix it.
– In a large bowl beat 6 medium eggs till light and fluffy
– Add 120g unsalted melted butter, 3 tbsp lemon juice, lemon zest and
1/4 cup warm water to the eggs and stir to combine
– Add your dry mixture (dry mix, carrots, nuts ) to the egg mixture
– Mix it with your hands or a dough kneader
– Fill up your cupcake cases
– Don’t fill them up to the top, they will rise!
– Bake them for 35 minutes / 30 minutes if making a two layer cake
– Let them cool a little bit in the oven before you take them out to avoid them collapsing.
– Take them out into a cooling rack and finish them with lemon butter frosting (227gr unsalted butter+ 80 gr powdered erythritol + 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk and juice of 1 lime)
– Decorate them with nuts.