The Best Free From Spicy Carrot Cake Mix – Add your own wet ingredients to your The Best Free From Spicy Carrot Cake Mix and make 12-16 cup cakes or a big 9 inch 2 layer cake. KETO, sugar free, gluten free, grain free, yeast free. No preservatives. No food colouring.
Preheat the oven to 170C
Line your cupcake tray with cupcake cases or line a 10 inch cake tin
– Mix your Spicy Mix so no lumps of ingredients, all combined properly add 200 – 250g grated carrots, 1/2 cup chopped nuts and mix it.
– In a large bowl beat 6 medium eggs till light and fluffy
– Add 120g unsalted melted butter, 3 tbsp lemon juice, lemon zest and
1/4 cup warm water to the eggs and stir to combine
– Add your dry mixture (dry mix, carrots, nuts ) to the egg mixture
– Mix it with your hands or a dough kneader
– Fill up your cupcake cases
– Don’t fill them up to the top, they will rise!
– Bake them for 35 minutes / 30 minutes if making a two layer cake
– Let them cool a little bit in the oven before you take them out to avoid them collapsing.
– Take them out into a cooling rack and finish them with lemon butter frosting (227gr unsalted butter+ 80 gr powdered erythritol + 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk and juice of 1 lime)
– Decorate them with nuts.
Psyllium Husk, Bicarbonate Soda, Himalayan Salt, Almond Flour, Erythritol, Flax Mill, Stevia, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves, All Spice, Baking Powder