Skipjack Tuna loins from sustainable and controlled fishery stocks, rod-caught by the Eastern Middle Atlantic traditional inshore fishery, hand cleaned and canned in its own juice with lightly salted water.
Our Tuna is rod-caught by the local communities in the surrounding waters of the Atlantic coast of Western Africa, Canary and Azores Islands. Using traditional and selective fishing methods they avoid by-catch, depredation and help to preserve the natural Tuna stocks and related stocks. No use of nets is a guarantee for this product along with freshness and quality of fish.
These fisheries are controlled by the Fishery Authorities and rules of the European Community joint with the ICCAT, (International Comission for the Conservation of the Atlantic Tuna) and the Earth Island Institute, (Dolphin Safe).
Atlantic Slipjack Tuna (75%), Sea salt. Atlantic Slipjack Tuna (75%), Sea salt. Atlantic Slipjack Tuna (75%), Sea salt. Atlantic Slipjack Tuna (75%), Sea salt.
More Food & Drink Products
- Giant Bar- Raspberry
- Java Republic Ceylon Black Tea
- Ombar Coco M'lk Easter Egg
- Ombar Oat M’lk Creamy Chocolate Easter Egg
- Aqua Verde Coconut Water
- True Natural Goodness Organic Omega-3 Muesli
- Ture Natural Goodness Amaranth Seeds
- Oo Free Dairy Free Milk Chocolate Bar
- Nik's Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea
- Nik's Tulsi Chai Tea
- Frank & Oli Crispy Apple Cookie
- Dr Coy's Orange Crisp Bar
- Dr Coy's Vanilla Crisp Bar
- Clearspring Organic Date Syrup
- Janet's Just Delicious Roast Red Pepper & Rosemary Pasta Sauce
- Janet's Just Delicious Basil & Roast Garlic Pasta Sauce