This warming Fairtrade ginger hot chocolate from Divine is perfect for cold winter nights. Made with Fairtrade cocoa grown by family farmers in Ghana, it is a great ethical choice for your cupboard ï¿½ and will make a great gift.
Divine Chocolate was established in 1998 by a co-operative of cocoa farmers in Ghana, who own 44% of the company and share in its profit.
Free from soya, palm oil, GM ingredients, artificial preservatives, artificial flavours and artificial colours.
Sprinkle 2-3 heaped teaspoons of Divine Winter Warming Spiced Hot Chocolate into a cup of hot milk or dairy free alternative and stir well until dissolved.
Sugar, cocoa powder (25%), acidity regulator: potassium carbonate, flavouring, salt.
Cocoa solids 25% minimum
Customers who bought this also bought
More Christmas Gifting Products
- Holos good Morning Body Oil
- Journal White Light
- Journal Whispers of Healing
- Journal Time for the Soul
- Journal Sacred Rebels
- Journal Hidden Worlds
- Journal Divinity
- Journal Beyond Lemuria
- Journal Creativity & Inspiration Autumn Skye
- Oracle Cards Leaves of Wisdom
- Oracle Cards From The Heart
- Oracle Cards The Mystical Shaman Pocket Sized
- Oracle Cards The Healing Spirits
- Moonology Calendar 2024
- Moonology Diary 2024
- Tote Bag This Bag Might Be Full of Crystals
- Eye Mask Manifesting My Dreams
- Candle Evil Eye White Sage
- Teapot Witches Brew
- Tote Bag Luna Moth
- Tote Bag Let me Consult my Crystals
- Crystal Keyring Quartz Leave a Little Sparkle