What it does?
Vitamin D Test tells you if you're low in Vitamin D.
Who is it for?
Young adults, elderly people and women all need to keep their vitamin D level in mind because they are at a higher risk.
Why would I want to do this test?
The MyBio™ Vitamin D Test delivers a reliable, quick and clear answers to the question ”Have I low levels of Vitamin D?" in the privacy of their own home.
Why do we need Vitamin D? It regulates the amount of calcium and phosphate needed to keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy.
Early Diagnosis - If you're deficient and know it, you can take action. A vitamin D deficiency can severely impact your life, so it’s important that you get tested if you start to experience symptoms or are in a high-risk group.
Vitamin D deficiency is now recognised as a global epidemic.
Strong bones and muscles, mental fitness, prevention of osteoporosis and better athletic performance are just a few of the benefits that are linked to healthy vitamin D levels.
Customers who bought this also bought
More Vitamins & Supplements Products
- Nutri Advanced Gastriflux
- Solaray Marshmallow
- Solaray Biocitrate Potassium
- Soloray Burdock Root
- Solaray Yeast Cleanse
- Australian Bush Flower Essence Cognis
- Bio Care Baby & Children's Vitamin D
- Pharma Nord Bio Active Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Fabu Skin Glow - Double Pack
- Dextro Energy Zero Calories - Orange
- Salus Haus Floradix Calcium
- Plantforce Stainless Steel Shaker
- Puressentiel Cryo Pure Roll On for Joints & Muscles
- Salus Haus Hawthorn Juice
- Macánta L Lysine 500mg
- Solaray Vitex Agnus Castus 400mg
- Sweet Cures Organic Wild Oregano Oil
- True Natural Goodness Organic Rice Protein
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Inner Ear Support
- Macánta Biotin 5000ug
- Natures Plus Collagen Peptides Powder
- Natures Plus Collagen Peptides