What it does?
Urinary Infection Test tells you if you have a urinary tract infection (UTI) or not
Who is it for?
While its mostly women who suffer from regular urinary infections, men and children are also likely to experience a urinary infection.
Why would I want to do this test?
The MyBio™ Urinary Infection Test delivers a reliable, quick and clear answer to the question "Do I have a UTI?" in the privacy of their own home.
What's a UTI? The most common disease of the urinary system.
Early Diagnosis - Sufferers experience unpleasant symptoms such as pain or a burning sensation when going to the toilet or need to visit the toilet more often than usual. Urine may also be cloudy or have a strong odour.
Fortunately, once diagnosed there are a number of effective treatment options available. The key is confirming the symptoms you’re experiencing are indeed from such an infection which is where this test works well.
Women suffer from a UTI at least once every 2 years. Recurrence levels are high. It could be confused with a number of other conditions and so It is better to test.
Customers who bought this also bought
More Vitamins & Supplements Products
- Nutri Advanced Gastriflux
- Solaray Marshmallow
- Solaray Biocitrate Potassium
- Soloray Burdock Root
- Solaray Yeast Cleanse
- Australian Bush Flower Essence Cognis
- Bio Care Baby & Children's Vitamin D
- Pharma Nord Bio Active Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Fabu Skin Glow - Double Pack
- Dextro Energy Zero Calories - Orange
- Salus Haus Floradix Calcium
- Plantforce Stainless Steel Shaker
- Puressentiel Cryo Pure Roll On for Joints & Muscles
- Salus Haus Hawthorn Juice
- Macánta L Lysine 500mg
- Solaray Vitex Agnus Castus 400mg
- Sweet Cures Organic Wild Oregano Oil
- True Natural Goodness Organic Rice Protein
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Inner Ear Support
- Macánta Biotin 5000ug
- Natures Plus Collagen Peptides Powder
- Natures Plus Collagen Peptides