Lavender today is used in a multitude of natural health products and cosmetics and is one of the most popular essential oils in the practice of aromatherapy.
The soothing properties of Lavender essential oil will help calm anxiety, improve relaxation and help to promote a good night's sleep. Used on the skin, Lavender is effective for soothing minor cuts and grazes and can also provide nourishment to dry or sun-chapped skin.
Massage: Dilute the essential oil first. To do this mix up 5 drops of pure essential oil, or blend of oils per 10ml (1 tablespoon) of vegetable oil or lotion blending base. Bathing: Add 3-5 drops of essential oil, or blends of oil the agitate the water. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Limonene and Linalool.
100% Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
Customers who bought this also bought
More Vitamins & Supplements Products
- Now Nattokinase 100 mg
- Irish Botanica Seésta
- Solgar Quercetin Complex with Ester C
- Always Natural Castor Oil
- Heritage Store Castor Oil
- Iron Deficiency Test - MyBio Self Test
- Urinary Infection Test - MyBio Self Test
- Menopause Test - MyBio Self Test
- Thyroid Test - MyBio Self Test
- Vitamin D Test - MyBio Self Test
- A Vogel Passiflora Spray
- Kiki Organic Turkey Tail Powder
- Iswari Organic Spirulina Powder
- Comvita Olive Leaf Cardio Health
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Chewable Multivitamin - Orange
- Aloe Pura Aloe Vera Juice Flashed Priced
- Nelson's Arnica Cream
- A Vogel Stinging Nettle Urtica
- Nature's Aid Passiflora 250mg
- Natures Plus GI Nutra Probiotic Mega
- Natures Plus GI Nutra Probiotic For Women
- Natures Plus GI Nutra Probiotic For Men