Fall in love with happier, healthier hair with Tints of Nature Henna Cream Light Brown semi-permanent hair dye for a cool, light brown hair color.
Made with natural henna and plant extracts, Tints of Nature Henna Cream offers a healthier way to color your hair without the long term commitment. Perfect if you are looking for a temporary color change, looking to experiment with a new shade or add depth to your existing color. Unlike traditional henna home hair dyes, the rich and nourishing Henna Cream formula penetrates deep inside the hair, whilst strengthening and conditioning your hair, to give you beautiful semi-permanent hair color with healthy, glossy results and up to 80% of gray coverage.
Henna Cream Light Brown is a vegan friendly and Cruelty
Free semi-permanent home hair dye, made with natural and certified
Organic ingredients for a naturally light brunette hair color
Aqua,**Propanediol, **Cetyl Alcohol, **Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-10, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Alcohol Denat., Stearalkonium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, †Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Ethylhexylglycerin, Basic Brown 16, Basic Blue 99, Tocopherol, Limonene, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Sodium Benzoate, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Basic Red 76, Acid Violet 43, Basic Yellow 57, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, **Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Urea, †Parfum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract.
Please ensure you have carried out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before you colour your hair.
For more information on colouring your hair or covering grey visit our hints & tips.
1. Shampoo your hair with Tints of Nature Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for removing any product build up on your hair and for tackling those stubborn greys).
2. Gently comb through your hair, removing any tangles.
3. Put on the plastic gloves provided, shake the colour bottle well and unscrew the tip.
4. For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour bottle starting at the roots and hairline, working it through your hair.
5.Gently massage all of the colour into your hair until thoroughly saturated.
6. Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair and wait for 30 minutes. For grey coverage wait 40 minutes.
7. Using your clean gloves, remove the plastic cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear.
8. Condition your hair and comb through, leave for 5 minutes...We recommend our Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner.
9. Rinse and blow dry.