Enjoy an elegant and sophisticated shaving experience when you purchase The Last Razor by Eco Folk. This re-usable, brass razor is the last razor you'll ever need to buy.
The Last Razor is completely plastic and toxin free, making it the most eco friendly form of shaving while also being suitable for both regular and sensitive skin.
- x5 double edged blades included (This should keep you stocked for about your next 40 shaves!)
- Blades are thin and flexible allowing you to get the closest shave possible and reducing the chances of ingrown hairs
- Long handle; to reach each part of the body
- Brass design; giving the razor a heavy weight and balance so all you have to do is guide it on your skin
- An elegant and sophisticated design
The Last Razor by Eco Folk - Black
Load the blade: Take your razor and unscrew the handle from the head by twisting it anti-clockwise. Insert the blade between the two parts that form the head. Screw everything back together and tighten it. Be very careful as the blade is extremely sharp.
To shave: Near the end of your shower or bath (once the hair has had time to soften), apply shaving cream, soap or oil (we recommend using natural coconut oil). Apply the razor to your skin and use short strokes while holding the razor at a 30¬∞ angle. The first time you use The Last Razor by Eco Folk, apply absolutely no pressure, using only the weight of the razor. You will learn over time the optimal amount of pressure you can apply to get the perfect shave according to your skin ‚Äì typically it will be far less pressure than when using a disposable razor.
After shaving: Dry your skin, loosen the razor by unscrewing the head slightly and rinse the razor under running water to remove any hair or soap build up. We recommend keeping The Last Razor by Eco Folk disassembled and outside of the shower to preserve its lifespan. Avoid leaving used blades inside your razor as it can cause oxidation of the blade.
The Lifespan: If you take care of your razor, it can last a long time. Depending on the colour you choose, it will have different ware and tare results. The chrome finishes (silver, gold, rose-gold) are more resilient than the softer coatings (white, pink)
Packaging: The Last Razor by Eco Folk is delivered to you in kraft boxes that are fully recyclable. All tape, stickers and marketing material included are also fully recyclable. We are a ZERO waste company.
Customers who bought this also bought
More Special Offers Products
- Eskimo 3 Omega 3 with FREE 105ml
- Meridian Chocca Crunchy Chocolate Spread
- Iswari Super Breakfast Peanut Butter & Raspberry
- Iswari Super Breakfast Cacao & Hazelnut Paste
- Iswari Super Breakfast Peanut Butter & Banana
- Iswari Super Breakfast Maca, Cinnamon & Almond Paste
- Comvita Olive Life Carido Health Capsules
- Misfits Plant Powered Chocolate Protein Bar - Cookie Dough
- Belvoir Orange Cordial
- Irish Botanica Seésta
- Iswari Organic Spirulina Powder
- Organic Shop Nourishing Hand Soap Rose Peach
- Organic Shop Refilling Shampoo for Normal Hair Banana and Jasmine
- Organic Shop Softening Hand Soap Aloe and Milk
- Organic Shop Softening Shower Gel Cherry and Blueberry
- Sunita Light Tahini
- Nairns Gluten Free Scottish Porridge Oats
- Ecomil Low Carb Coconut Keto Milk
- Ecomil Low Carb Keto Almond Milk
- Misfits Plant Powered Chocolate Protein Bar - Dark Choc Brownie
- Misfits Plant Powered Chocolate Protein Bar - White Choc Cookies n Cream
- Misfits Plant Powered Chocolate Protein Bar - Caramel