A powerful anti-microbial with 80% Carvacrol with organic olive oil which has properties which may support natural defences in the fight against bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses. Supplied in a small glass bottle with a measuring pipette.
- May have antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
- Compounds found in oregano oil may be potent antioxidants & anti-inflammatory agents.
- Applied topically and digested for internal use.
- Can be used alongside other supplements for extra support.
- Soil Association Organic Certified Oregano Oil Carvacrol Level: 80% Plus.
- Low Thymol Level - below 2%.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Wild Oregano Oil.
Directions & Suggested Use
Adults Only not suitable for children
Immediate Support: Up to 5 drops with a small amount of milk (20-30ml) or diluted further in teaspoon of olive oil and ingest, 4 times a day. Based on 5 drops four times a day;
Maintenance Support: Ingest 2 drops with a small amount of milk (20-30ml) or diluted further in teaspoon of olive oil daily. Based on 2 drops once a day;
Topical Use: Dilute further if required with carrier oil and rub topically.
Customers who bought this also bought
More Vitamins & Supplements Products
- Nutri Advanced Gastriflux
- Solaray Marshmallow
- Solaray Biocitrate Potassium
- Soloray Burdock Root
- Solaray Yeast Cleanse
- Australian Bush Flower Essence Cognis
- Bio Care Baby & Children's Vitamin D
- Pharma Nord Bio Active Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Fabu Skin Glow - Double Pack
- Dextro Energy Zero Calories - Orange
- Salus Haus Floradix Calcium
- Plantforce Stainless Steel Shaker
- Puressentiel Cryo Pure Roll On for Joints & Muscles
- Salus Haus Hawthorn Juice
- Macánta L Lysine 500mg
- Solaray Vitex Agnus Castus 400mg
- Sweet Cures Organic Wild Oregano Oil
- True Natural Goodness Organic Rice Protein
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Inner Ear Support
- Macánta Biotin 5000ug
- Natures Plus Collagen Peptides Powder
- Natures Plus Collagen Peptides