Sunita Light Tahini is produced from carefully selected sesame seeds. The seeds are hulled, roasted, and then finely stoneground to produce this authentic creamy paste. Nothing else is added.
Sunita Tahini is a good source of protein and calcium, making it a nutritious addition to vegan and vegetarian diets.
Tahini is a great alternative to peanut butter and other nut butters. Serve with pitta bread for a wholesome snack or starter. Use to make home-made hummus. Blend with olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt to make a delicious vegan dressing and drizzle over falafels, cooked vegetables, rice dishes, and salads.
Stoneground hulled sesame seeds.
More Food & Drink Products
- Giant Bar- Raspberry
- Java Republic Ceylon Black Tea
- Ombar Coco M'lk Easter Egg
- Ombar Oat M’lk Creamy Chocolate Easter Egg
- Aqua Verde Coconut Water
- True Natural Goodness Organic Omega-3 Muesli
- Ture Natural Goodness Amaranth Seeds
- Oo Free Dairy Free Milk Chocolate Bar
- Nik's Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea
- Nik's Tulsi Chai Tea
- Frank & Oli Crispy Apple Cookie
- Dr Coy's Orange Crisp Bar
- Dr Coy's Vanilla Crisp Bar
- Clearspring Organic Date Syrup
- Janet's Just Delicious Roast Red Pepper & Rosemary Pasta Sauce
- Janet's Just Delicious Basil & Roast Garlic Pasta Sauce