Sunita Light Tahini is produced from carefully selected sesame seeds. The seeds are hulled, roasted, and then finely stoneground to produce this authentic creamy paste. Nothing else is added.
Sunita Tahini is a good source of protein and calcium, making it a nutritious addition to vegan and vegetarian diets.
Tahini is a great alternative to peanut butter and other nut butters. Serve with pitta bread for a wholesome snack or starter. Use to make home-made hummus. Blend with olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of sea salt to make a delicious vegan dressing and drizzle over falafels, cooked vegetables, rice dishes, and salads.
Stoneground hulled sesame seeds.
Customers who bought this also bought
More Special Offers Products
- Comvita Olive Life Carido Health Capsules
- Misfits Plant Powered Chocolate Protein Bar - Cookie Dough
- Belvoir Orange Cordial
- Irish Botanica Seésta
- Iswari Organic Spirulina Powder
- Organic Shop Nourishing Hand Soap Rose Peach
- Organic Shop Refilling Shampoo for Normal Hair Banana and Jasmine
- Organic Shop Softening Hand Soap Aloe and Milk
- Organic Shop Softening Shower Gel Cherry and Blueberry
- Sunita Light Tahini
- Nairns Gluten Free Scottish Porridge Oats
- Ecomil Low Carb Coconut Keto Milk
- Ecomil Low Carb Keto Almond Milk
- Misfits Plant Powered Chocolate Protein Bar - Dark Choc Brownie
- Misfits Plant Powered Chocolate Protein Bar - White Choc Cookies n Cream
- Misfits Plant Powered Chocolate Protein Bar - Caramel
- Misfits Plant Powered Protein Bar - Chocolate Speculous
- Jason Family Sunscreen SPF 45
- Australian Tea Tree Purifying Skin Wash
- Aloe Pura Aloe Vera Juice Flashed Priced
- Nelson's Arnica Cream
- Cleanmarine Magnesium