Zinc play lots of important roles in the body and maintains normal; immune function, cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, bones, hair, nails and skin. Zinc also protects cells from oxidative stress and maintains normal vision.
Zinc citrate is more easily absorbed than many other forms of Zinc. Recommended by many healthcare practitioners.
Zinc contributes to:
- Normal function of the immune system
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Normal cognitive function
- Normal fertility and reproduction
- Normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Maintenance of normal bones
- Maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin
- Maintenance of normal vision