Milk thistle has been used across Europe since the first century. The plant's leaves, flowers and roots have been eaten as a vegetable, and its seed-like fruits have been consumed for hundreds of years as a coffee alternative.
Milk thistle has a long history in European folk medicine as a liver tonic. Silymarin, the main active ingredient, has shown a protective effect against many types of chemical toxins, as well as alcohol.
The extract is used to improve liver function, protect against liver damage and enhance regeneration of damaged liver cells. Milk thistle may also be beneficial in preventing and treating gallstones by improving the flow of bile.
Raw Organic Milk Thistle Herb Powder, Standardised Milk Thistle Herb & Seed Extract (10:1) (provides 80% silymarin potency), Vegetable Cellulose (capsule).
- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 1,000 mcg
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glysinate
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Citrate
- Natures Aid Thiamin Vitamin B1 100mg
- Weleda Refreshing Citrus Body Lotion
- Weleda Sensitive Nourishing Almond Body Wash
- Weleda Sensitive Body Lotion
- Somega Vitamin D3 & K2 Drops
- Nutri Advanced Vitamin D with K2
- Nutri Advanced Vitamin D Drops 1000iu
- Australian Bush Flower Essence Sturt Desert Pea
- Bach Rescue Remedy Cream
- Natures Aid Mini Drops Bed Time
- Giant Bar- Raspberry
- Java Republic Ceylon Black Tea
- Ombar Coco M'lk Easter Egg