L-Glutathione Reduced 50 mg is one of Solgar's premium-quality amino acid range products, containing L-Glutathione, an important amino acid which is involved in detoxification of the liver.
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are needed in several internal functions of the body. They are classified as "essential" or "non-essential", with essential amino acids meaning they cannot be manufactured by the body and must be supplied in the diet to maintain good all-round health. Amino acids can be further used by the body to create hormones, enzymes, neurotransmitters, antibodies and nutrient carriers. A suboptimal intake of the essential amino acids increases the body's need for the non-essential amino acids either through diet or supplementation. Foods that increase amino acid intake are meat, beans, cheese and eggs.
L-Glutathione is formed by linking of 3 amino acids, namely Glutamin Acid, Cysteine and Glycerine It plays an important role within the liver.
One capusle per day
Bulking Agent: microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, L-Glutathione (reduced), Anti-caking Agent: vegetable magnesium stearate.
More Special Offers Products
- One Nutrition Magnesium Bisglycinate
- Zerochol Cardio +
- Cleanmarine Bone Factors
- Puressentiel Respiratory Acti-Pure Kids Cough Syrup
- Puressentiel Respiratory Nasal Hygiene Strong Jet Spray
- Puressentiel Respiratory Nasal Hygiene Hydrating Spray
- Puressentiel Respiratory Cough Syrup
- Nutra Tea Nutra Liver Tea
- Revive Active Tropical Flavour 20% Extra Free
- Wild Nutrition KSM - 66 Ashwagandha Plus
- New Nordic Natural Magic Collagen Gummies
- A Vogel Echinaforce Tablets
- Terranova Lycopene Complex
- Pukka Morning Berry Tea
- Ultrapure Essential Oil Muscle Spray
- Ultrapure Wintergreen Heat Rub