Salus Stinging Nettle Plant Juice contains the juice from freshly harvested pressings of young stinging nettles. Since ancient times the blood-cleansing stinging nettle has been traditionally used as a metabolic stimulant and diuretic.
Absorbed more efficiently by the body than capsules or tablets
A rich blend of minerals and trace elements in a highly bio available form
Contains the full range of the plant's components in their natural balance
The advantage of the Salus fresh plant juices compared to other forms of herbal preparations is that they contain the whole complex of active ingredients because the pressing process doesn’t affect the structure of the plants components. As the active ingredients are already absorbed in liquid form, all the goodness of nature captured in Salus fresh plant juices, is absorbed very efficiently by the body.
Shake the bottle well before use.
Take 10ml (1/2 measuring capful) of Stinging Nettle juice in the morning and at midday before meals, pure or diluted in water or juice.
As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives, the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use.
After opening, refrigerate and use within 2 weeks.
Stinging nettle juice made from fresh stinging nettle (Urtica dioica, Urtica urens) herb, 100% organically grown.
More Vitamins & Supplements Products
- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 1,000 mcg
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glysinate
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Citrate
- Natures Aid Thiamin Vitamin B1 100mg
- Somega Vitamin D3 & K2 Drops
- Nutri Advanced Vitamin D with K2
- Nutri Advanced Vitamin D Drops 1000iu
- Australian Bush Flower Essence Sturt Desert Pea
- Natures Aid Mini Drops Bed Time
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein Strawberry
- Power Health Rutivite
- Solaray Bromelain 500 MG
- Solaray Oil Of Oregano
- Australian Bush Flower Essence - Paw Paw
- One Nutrition Magnesium Bisglycinate
- Zerochol Cardio +