Celery juice is produced from celery tubers and leaves. It contains valuable bitters and is popularly believed to be rich in energy giving and also cleansing agents.
Contains the full range of the plant's components in their natural balance
Without preservatives, colourings and flavourings
The advantage of the Salus fresh plant juices compared to other forms of herbal preparations is that they contain the whole complex of active ingredients because the pressing process doesn’t affect the structure of the plants components. As the active ingredients are already absorbed in liquid form, all the goodness of nature captured in Salus fresh plant juices, is absorbed very efficiently by the body.
Shake the bottle well before use.
Take 20ml (1 measuring capful) of Celery juice twice daily before meals, pure or diluted in 6 times the amount of water or juice.
As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives, the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after use.
After opening, refrigerate and use within 2 weeks.
Celery root juice made from fresh celery root (Apium graveolens) bulb with herb, 100% organically grown.
Customers who bought this also bought
More Vitamins & Supplements Products
- Smartshake Sports Shaker
- Cydonia Comfrey Gel
- Cydonia Tramma Gel
- Fushi Shilajit
- Adult D3 100iu
- Health & Her Perimenopause Biome
- Health & Her Perimenopause Multi Nutrient
- Health & Her Menopause Multi Nutrient
- Sambucol Kids Immune Support with Free Effervescent Tablets
- Quest Cranbiotix - Cranberry & Probiotic €5.00 Off
- Sea Moss Sublime Sea Moss Gummies
- Swedish Nutra Joint Support
- Swedish Nutra Ginseng Energy
- Fabu Focus Brain
- Natures Plus Pro Berberine 750 mg
- Fabu Skin Glow
- Nordic Naturals Joint Support Omega Blend
- True Natural Goodness Organic Whey Protein Powder
- Higher Nature L-Theanine
- Natures Plus Pro Curcumin 1000mg
- Natures Plus Pro NAC 600mg
- New Era Tissue Salts Combination N