Salus Manna Fig Syrup contains a stomach-friendly combination of fresh manna (resin from the tree) and ripe figs. Water soluble components from manna and fig have a gentle draining effect that may help the intestine and stimulate a bowel movement.
May support bowel regularity
Pressed from fresh manna and ripe figs
Absorbed more efficiently by the body than capsules or tablets
Contains syrup from real, natural manna and an aqueous extract of dried figs
The advantage of the Salus fresh plant juices compared to other forms of herbal preparations is that they contain the whole complex of active ingredients because the pressing process doesn’t affect the structure of the plants components. As the active ingredients are already absorbed in liquid form, all the goodness of nature captured in Salus fresh plant juices, is absorbed very efficiently by the body.
Adults: Take 40ml (2 measuring capfuls) once a day.
Please ensure an abundant intake of liquid during the day (water or herbal tea infusions).
As our products contain neither alcohol nor preservatives, the bottle should be returned to the refrigerator after each use.
After opening, refrigerate and use within 2 weeks.
Aqueous fig (Ficus carica) extract (80%), manna (Fraxinus ornus) (13%), sugar, acid: tartaric acid.
More Vitamins & Supplements Products
- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 1,000 mcg
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glysinate
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Citrate
- Natures Aid Thiamin Vitamin B1 100mg
- Somega Vitamin D3 & K2 Drops
- Nutri Advanced Vitamin D with K2
- Nutri Advanced Vitamin D Drops 1000iu
- Australian Bush Flower Essence Sturt Desert Pea
- Natures Aid Mini Drops Bed Time
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein Strawberry
- Power Health Rutivite
- Solaray Bromelain 500 MG
- Solaray Oil Of Oregano
- Australian Bush Flower Essence - Paw Paw
- One Nutrition Magnesium Bisglycinate
- Zerochol Cardio +