Quest Lactase Tablets each contain 2000 ALU (Acid Lactase Units) to help improve lactose digestion and symptoms associated with lactose intolerance.
Many people suffer side effects after eating milk or dairy products. In some instances this can be related to difficulties breaking down the lactose found within these foods.
Taking Lactase Tablets before meals may help digestion and improve these symptoms.
• Lactase Enzymes tablets containing 2000 ALU
• Suitable for those with difficulty digesting lactose in milk or dairy produce
• Can improve symptoms associated with lactose intolerance
Take one or two tablets with the first mouthful of meals containing milk or dairy produce.
di –Calcium Phosphate, Lactase, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
Free from Yeast
More Vitamins & Supplements Products
- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 1,000 mcg
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glysinate
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Citrate
- Natures Aid Thiamin Vitamin B1 100mg
- Somega Vitamin D3 & K2 Drops
- Nutri Advanced Vitamin D with K2
- Nutri Advanced Vitamin D Drops 1000iu
- Australian Bush Flower Essence Sturt Desert Pea
- Natures Aid Mini Drops Bed Time
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein Strawberry
- Power Health Rutivite
- Solaray Bromelain 500 MG
- Solaray Oil Of Oregano
- Australian Bush Flower Essence - Paw Paw
- One Nutrition Magnesium Bisglycinate
- Zerochol Cardio +