Vitamin E is an essential, fat soluble nutrient. It is found in many foods including oily fish, green vegetables, nuts, and seeds (especially sunflower seeds) and vegetable oils such as sunflower and wheatgerm oil. It is also often found in beauty creams and in food supplements.
There are two forms of Vitamin E used for supplements, one natural and the other synthetic. The natural form is known as D-Alpha Tocopherol, and it is this form which is always used by Natures Aid for our Vitamin E capsules.
The main function of Vitamin E is as an antioxidant – it protects the cells of the body against oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is the damage caused to our cells by free radicals. Free radicals can start to build up from smoking and high exposure to UV light. They are also found in processed meats such as bacon and sausages, refined carbohydrates and in heated cooking oils. Anti-oxidants like Vitamin E can help to protect cells against oxidative stress.
These Natures Aid Natural Vitamin E Capsules provide 400iu of Vitamin E in each capsule.
Take 1-2 softgels per day with food
d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Gelatin, Sunflower Oil, Glycerine, Natural Mixed Vitamin E.
More Vitamins & Supplements Products
- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 1,000 mcg
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glysinate
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Citrate
- Natures Aid Thiamin Vitamin B1 100mg
- Somega Vitamin D3 & K2 Drops
- Nutri Advanced Vitamin D with K2
- Nutri Advanced Vitamin D Drops 1000iu
- Australian Bush Flower Essence Sturt Desert Pea
- Natures Aid Mini Drops Bed Time
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein Strawberry
- Power Health Rutivite
- Solaray Bromelain 500 MG
- Solaray Oil Of Oregano
- Australian Bush Flower Essence - Paw Paw
- One Nutrition Magnesium Bisglycinate
- Zerochol Cardio +