Natures Aid always use the natural form of Vitamin E, called D-Alpha Tocopherol to produce our Vitamin E supplements, so you can rest assured by choosing Natures Aid you are taking the natural form of this oil soluble anti-oxidant Vitamin.
As well as food supplements, Vitamin E is often found in face creams and body oils because of its anti-oxidant action, but what exactly does this mean? Oxidative stress is the damage which can occur to body cells if levels of substances known as free radicals start to build up. Free Radicals are unstable molecules which can damage our body cells. They are caused by smoking, UV light and heating cooking oils to high temperatures. Free radicals are also found in processed foods like bacon, sausages and salami. Anti-oxidant nutrients like Vitamin E can help to protect the cells of the body by neutralising free radicals, and thus protect body cells against oxidative stress.
Take 1-2 softgels per day with food. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
d-alpha Tocopherol (product of Soya), Gelatin, Sunflower Oil, Glycerine, Natural Mixed Vitamin E.
Customers who bought this also bought
More Vitamins & Supplements Products
- Nutri Advanced Gastriflux
- Solaray Marshmallow
- Solaray Biocitrate Potassium
- Soloray Burdock Root
- Solaray Yeast Cleanse
- Australian Bush Flower Essence Cognis
- Bio Care Baby & Children's Vitamin D
- Pharma Nord Bio Active Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Fabu Skin Glow - Double Pack
- Dextro Energy Zero Calories - Orange
- Salus Haus Floradix Calcium
- Plantforce Stainless Steel Shaker
- Puressentiel Cryo Pure Roll On for Joints & Muscles
- Salus Haus Hawthorn Juice
- Macánta L Lysine 500mg
- Solaray Vitex Agnus Castus 400mg
- Sweet Cures Organic Wild Oregano Oil
- True Natural Goodness Organic Rice Protein
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Inner Ear Support
- Macánta Biotin 5000ug
- Natures Plus Collagen Peptides Powder
- Natures Plus Collagen Peptides