Natures Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg with Vitamin C may contribute to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
Glucosamine is a natural amino sugar present in the connective tissues of our body. Glucosamine plays a significant role in the construction of cartilage. Cartilage is the tough but flexible tissue that covers the ends of your bones at a joint. Healthy cartilage helps the body move by allowing bones to glide over each other. Cartilage also protects bones by preventing them from rubbing against each other.
Take 1 - 2 tablets per day with food.
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl (product of crustaceans), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Anticaking Agent (Vegetable Source Stearic Acid), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Glycerine, Natural Colour: Titanium Dioxide), Anticaking Agent (Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate).
Customers who bought this also bought
More Special Offers Products
- Eskimo 3 Omega 3 with FREE 105ml
- Meridian Chocca Crunchy Chocolate Spread
- Iswari Super Breakfast Peanut Butter & Raspberry
- Iswari Super Breakfast Cacao & Hazelnut Paste
- Iswari Super Breakfast Peanut Butter & Banana
- Iswari Super Breakfast Maca, Cinnamon & Almond Paste
- Comvita Olive Life Carido Health Capsules
- Misfits Plant Powered Chocolate Protein Bar - Cookie Dough
- Belvoir Orange Cordial
- Irish Botanica Seésta
- Iswari Organic Spirulina Powder
- Organic Shop Nourishing Hand Soap Rose Peach
- Organic Shop Refilling Shampoo for Normal Hair Banana and Jasmine
- Organic Shop Softening Hand Soap Aloe and Milk
- Organic Shop Softening Shower Gel Cherry and Blueberry
- Sunita Light Tahini
- Nairns Gluten Free Scottish Porridge Oats
- Ecomil Low Carb Coconut Keto Milk
- Ecomil Low Carb Keto Almond Milk
- Misfits Plant Powered Chocolate Protein Bar - Dark Choc Brownie
- Misfits Plant Powered Chocolate Protein Bar - White Choc Cookies n Cream
- Misfits Plant Powered Chocolate Protein Bar - Caramel