SAGE AND ONION STUFFING MIX
Makes a tasty stuffing for roast meats and vegetables or a topping for fish.
ALTERNATIVE SERVING SUGGESTIONS:
Make the stuffing and bake in a greased baking dish. Cut into portions before serving.
Use to top meat or vegetable bakes and gratins.
Use as a crumb coating for chicken or turkey goujons.
MAKES APPROX 10 BALLS
YOU WILL NEED TO ADD:
45ml (3 tbsp) vegetable oil, 275ml (1/2 pint) hot water.
Preheat the oven to 190°C / 170°C (fan) / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
Empty the stuffing mix into a bowl, add the vegetable oil and hot water and mix together with a fork.
Divide the mix into 10 and shape into balls – slightly wet hands will help if the mixture is sticky.
Bake the stuffing balls on a greased tray for 20 minutes in a preheated oven until fully cooked and piping hot.
Breadcrumbs [rice flour, chickpea flour, maize starch, salt, dextrose], onion pieces (11%), sage (2.5%), salt, parsley.
Customers who bought this also bought
More Food & Drink Products
- De Bron Sugar Free & Gluten Free Licorice
- Meridian Chocca Crunchy Chocolate Spread
- Iswari Super Breakfast Peanut Butter & Raspberry
- Iswari Super Breakfast Cacao & Hazelnut Paste
- Iswari Super Breakfast Peanut Butter & Banana
- Iswari Super Breakfast Maca, Cinnamon & Almond Paste
- Misfits Plant Powered Chocolate Protein Bar - Cookie Dough
- Vivani Vegan Dark Chocolate Almond Bar
- Love Raw Vegan Chocolate Peanut Caramel Bar
- Dillon Organic Gluten Free Bread Olive
- Dillon Organic Seeded Gluten Free Bread
- Always Natural Castor Oil
- Heritage Store Castor Oil
- De Bron Sugar Free Butter Toffees
- Sunita Light Tahini
- Solaris Fresh Bloom Pyramid Tea Bags - Soothe and Relax.
- Solaris Full Bloom Pyramid Tea Bags - Nourish and Energise
- Solaris New Bloom Pyramid Tea Bags
- Solaris Blooming Pyramid Teabags- Restore and Harmonise
- Nairns Coconut Chia Biscuit
- Nairns Gluten Free Scottish Porridge Oats
- Ecomil Low Carb Coconut Keto Milk