SAGE AND ONION STUFFING MIX
Makes a tasty stuffing for roast meats and vegetables or a topping for fish.
ALTERNATIVE SERVING SUGGESTIONS:
Make the stuffing and bake in a greased baking dish. Cut into portions before serving.
Use to top meat or vegetable bakes and gratins.
Use as a crumb coating for chicken or turkey goujons.
MAKES APPROX 10 BALLS
YOU WILL NEED TO ADD:
45ml (3 tbsp) vegetable oil, 275ml (1/2 pint) hot water.
Preheat the oven to 190°C / 170°C (fan) / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
Empty the stuffing mix into a bowl, add the vegetable oil and hot water and mix together with a fork.
Divide the mix into 10 and shape into balls – slightly wet hands will help if the mixture is sticky.
Bake the stuffing balls on a greased tray for 20 minutes in a preheated oven until fully cooked and piping hot.
Breadcrumbs [rice flour, chickpea flour, maize starch, salt, dextrose], onion pieces (11%), sage (2.5%), salt, parsley.
Customers who bought this also bought
More Food & Drink Products
- Giant Bar - Mango
- Giant Bar - Cranberry
- Giant Bar - Cherry
- Giant Bar - Apricot
- Giant Bar - Apple
- Deliciously Ella Hazelnut Pecan & Maple Oat Bar
- Deliciously Ella Peanut Butter Oat Bar
- Lovemore Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Teapot Witches Brew
- True Natural Goodness Organic Goji Berries
- Vita Plantae Celtic Sea Salt
- Fuel Cakes High Protein Pancakes Salted Caramel
- Fuel Cakes Pancakes Chocolate Hazelnuts
- Booja Booja Salted Caramel Twin Pack
- Celtic Sea Salt Light Grey
- Nutra Tea Mullein & Thyme Herbal Tea
- Montezumäs Smooth Operator Milk Chocolate 37% Cocoa
- Sea Moss Sublime Pineapple
- Plamil So Free Espresso Dark Chocolate
- Nutra Tea Pine Needle & Rose Hip Tea
- Rude Health - The Peanut Bar
- Wexford Wild Vally Honey