What it does?
Menopause Test tells you if you're perimenopausal.
Who is it for?
Women experiencing perimenopausal symptoms.
Why would I want to do this test?
The MyBio Menopause Test delivers a reliable, quick and clear answer to the question "Am I perimenopausal?" in the privacy of their own home.
What is the perimenopause? The period leading up to menopause and the 12 months after.
Early Diagnosis - menopause is usually not scientifically diagnosed until 1 full year after periods have stopped. Many women experience significant symptoms during their perimenopausal time.
Onset of perimenopause is caused by changes in the levels of hormones. As the body produces less and less oestrogen, it increases its production of Foccicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH). Testing for FSH can help determine whether a women is in the perimenopause stage.
If a woman knows she is perimenopausal, she can take the appropriate steps to keep her body healthy and avoid the serious health risks associated with menopause, which include osteoporosis, increased blood pressure and cholesterol, and increased risk of heart disease.
More Vitamins & Supplements Products
- Pure Encapsulations Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 1,000 mcg
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glysinate
- Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Citrate
- Natures Aid Thiamin Vitamin B1 100mg
- Somega Vitamin D3 & K2 Drops
- Nutri Advanced Vitamin D with K2
- Nutri Advanced Vitamin D Drops 1000iu
- Australian Bush Flower Essence Sturt Desert Pea
- Natures Aid Mini Drops Bed Time
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein Strawberry
- Power Health Rutivite
- Solaray Bromelain 500 MG
- Solaray Oil Of Oregano
- Australian Bush Flower Essence - Paw Paw
- One Nutrition Magnesium Bisglycinate
- Zerochol Cardio +