A luxurious Fairtrade hot chocolate from Divine, made using the finest cocoa grown in Ghana with creamy caramel and a dash of salt. Just add your favourite hot milk to create the perfect cup of warming winter chocolate, free from palm oil and gluten.
Divine Chocolate is a Certified B Corporation and was established in 1998 by a co-operative of cocoa farmers in Ghana, who own 44% of the company giving the farmers a share of the profits and allowing them to be involved in company decisions.
Free from gluten, soya, palm oil, GMO ingredients, artificial flavours, artificial colours and artificial preservatives. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Sugar, cocoa powder (28%), acidity regulator: potassium carbonate, flavouring, salt.
Cocoa solids 28% minimum.
Customers who bought this also bought
More Christmas Gifting Products
- Holos good Morning Body Oil
- Journal White Light
- Journal Whispers of Healing
- Journal Time for the Soul
- Journal Sacred Rebels
- Journal Hidden Worlds
- Journal Divinity
- Journal Beyond Lemuria
- Journal Creativity & Inspiration Autumn Skye
- Oracle Cards Leaves of Wisdom
- Oracle Cards From The Heart
- Oracle Cards The Mystical Shaman Pocket Sized
- Oracle Cards The Healing Spirits
- Moonology Calendar 2024
- Moonology Diary 2024
- Tote Bag This Bag Might Be Full of Crystals
- Eye Mask Manifesting My Dreams
- Candle Evil Eye White Sage
- Teapot Witches Brew
- Tote Bag Luna Moth
- Tote Bag Let me Consult my Crystals
- Crystal Keyring Quartz Leave a Little Sparkle