Easy to bake with only 3 ingredients
Vegan and standard recipe on pack
Indulgently squidgy gluten-free banana bread
Brown Rice Flour*, Unrefined Cane Sugar*, Milled Flaxseed*, Fairtrade Banana Chips (8%), Baking Powder (Grape Juice Concentrate Extracts*, Cornstarch*, Sodium Bicarbonates). *-Certified Organic
• 3 Large Ripe Bananas (about 400g when peeled)
• 40g Dairy Free Spread
• Pinch of Cinnamon (optional)
• 2 Large Ripe Bananas
• 40g Butter/ Dairy Free Spread
• 1 Large Egg
• Pinch of Cinnamon (Optional)
HOW TO MAKE
• Preheat oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
• Mash up the bananas in a mixing bowl with a fork, then pop all ingredients in and give a good stir (singing loudly at this point is reported to improve taste).
• Spoon the yummy mixture into a greaseproof 1lb loaf tin, or two mini loaf tins.
• Bake for 25 mins, until beautifully brown on top, then carefully remove (using oven gloves!), cover with tin foil and bake for another 20 mins.
• Share with friends, or gobble it all up, your choice!
Want to make your banana bread even more awesome?
Try these top tips:
• Chocolate Lover? Add a handful of choc chips in the mix or stir some melted dark choc in for a marbled cake effect.
• Icing Queen? Simple icing idea – just mix dairy free spread with icing sugar until it’s sweet enough for you! Add vanilla, Creative Nature Cacao Powder or anything you like, just remember to show us what you create!