Wakame, a type of seaweed, is extremely popular in Japanese and East Asian cooking. Its dark green fronds have a subtle yet appetising flavour and a soft and tender texture. Our organic Wakame is versatile and easy to use. It is the perfect ingredient for your miso soup, salads and to help enhance your stir-fries!
To prepare, simply wash and soak in lukewarm water for 10-15 minutes (the fronds will increase in size when soaked). Drain, rinse, then cook for 5 minutes.
Organic Dried Sea Vegetable (Undaria pinnatifida)*.
Customers who bought this also bought
More Food & Drink Products
- De Bron Sugar Free & Gluten Free Licorice
- Meridian Chocca Crunchy Chocolate Spread
- Iswari Super Breakfast Peanut Butter & Raspberry
- Iswari Super Breakfast Cacao & Hazelnut Paste
- Iswari Super Breakfast Peanut Butter & Banana
- Iswari Super Breakfast Maca, Cinnamon & Almond Paste
- Misfits Plant Powered Chocolate Protein Bar - Cookie Dough
- Vivani Vegan Dark Chocolate Almond Bar
- Love Raw Vegan Chocolate Peanut Caramel Bar
- Dillon Organic Gluten Free Bread Olive
- Dillon Organic Seeded Gluten Free Bread
- Always Natural Castor Oil
- Heritage Store Castor Oil
- De Bron Sugar Free Butter Toffees
- Sunita Light Tahini
- Solaris Fresh Bloom Pyramid Tea Bags - Soothe and Relax.
- Solaris Full Bloom Pyramid Tea Bags - Nourish and Energise
- Solaris New Bloom Pyramid Tea Bags
- Solaris Blooming Pyramid Teabags- Restore and Harmonise
- Nairns Coconut Chia Biscuit
- Nairns Gluten Free Scottish Porridge Oats
- Ecomil Low Carb Coconut Keto Milk