Bambu® contains no caffeine. It is non-addictive and chicory, one of its ingredients, has a positive influence on the digestive process.
You can enjoy Bambu® made in the same way as any other instant coffee drink. Alternatively, it is particularly delicious made with hot milk (or soya milk) instead of water. In the summer, chill the milky drink, adding some ice cubes for extra refreshment.
Use one teaspoon per cup, pour on hot water or milk and stir well. Serve hot or chilled.
Bambu® coffee alternative should be stored in a cool and dry place.
Organic chicory, wheat, malted barley, figs and acorns.
Customers who bought this also bought
More Food & Drink Products
- Giant Bar - Mango
- Giant Bar - Cranberry
- Giant Bar - Cherry
- Giant Bar - Apricot
- Giant Bar - Apple
- Deliciously Ella Hazelnut Pecan & Maple Oat Bar
- Deliciously Ella Peanut Butter Oat Bar
- Lovemore Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Teapot Witches Brew
- True Natural Goodness Organic Goji Berries
- Vita Plantae Celtic Sea Salt
- Fuel Cakes High Protein Pancakes Salted Caramel
- Fuel Cakes Pancakes Chocolate Hazelnuts
- Booja Booja Salted Caramel Twin Pack
- Celtic Sea Salt Light Grey
- Nutra Tea Mullein & Thyme Herbal Tea
- Montezumäs Smooth Operator Milk Chocolate 37% Cocoa
- Sea Moss Sublime Pineapple
- Plamil So Free Espresso Dark Chocolate
- Nutra Tea Pine Needle & Rose Hip Tea
- Rude Health - The Peanut Bar
- Wexford Wild Vally Honey